Field Finance/HR Officer
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Country Finance and HR Manager, Finance-HR Officer communicates and provides assistance to project managers and field finance staff; prepares and reviews all PRs for CD approval; prepare and reviews the payroll processing; ensures correct and timely consolidation of some field transactions into RI overall consolidated books; ensures the proper running of QuickBooks and softwares; assists in the preparation of reports; Follow ups on recruitment and employment process in the field; Gives assistance to Country Finance and HR Manager.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assists in the preparation of financial statements.
• Assists in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports to donors according to their reporting format.
• Assists in reviewing sub grantees invoices and supporting documents and process the payments.
• Records monthly field expense reports for projects.
• Assists in reviewing all purchase orders and makes them ready for CD approval.
• Assists in reviewing the payroll processing and serves as payroll backup.
• Assist in the implementation of QuickBooks enterprise solution for projects.
• Responsible for the processing and approval of cash/check payments to officers/staff.
• Custodian of petty cash for field Office.
• Check field staff’s timesheets and timeliness of submission every month.
• Process staff’s travel requests forms and documentations.
• Process, check and ensure completeness of cash advance forms and timeliness of submission and settlement of cash advances.
• Ensure that original supporting receipts for all expenses paid are complete and accurate.
• Maintenance and upkeep of all financial records.
• Coordinates with candidates for interviewing.
• Collecting Employment Documents from new joiners.
• Following up on SSO affairs.
• Following up on Employee assessment Process.
• Following up on Employee Training status.
• Other duties assigned to him by the Country Finance and HR Manager and Country Director.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and CV to INGOemployment@gmail.com
Qualifications & Requirements
Junior Expert (1-3 years experience)
• Knowledge of full-cycle accounting
• Demonstrated ability to get involved in multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
• Bachelor’s degree required in accounting, CPA or in the process of taking the exam is favorable.